A Palmer Dam Clamp Adapter is a dental tool that is used in conjunction with a rubber dam frame to clamp the rubber dam in place over the teeth being treated.
Some common features of Palmer Dam Clamp Adapters include
- A metal adapter that attaches to the rubber dam frame and holds the clamp in place
- Adjustable jaws that securely grip the tooth or teeth being treated
- A variety of sizes and shapes to fit different teeth and rubber dam frames
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and easy sterilization
- Lightweight and easy to handle
Palmer Dam Clamp Adapters are used to secure the rubber dam in place by clamping it onto the tooth. They are also used to hold and position the rubber dam in a specific location. The clamp adapter is placed on the rubber dam frame and the clamp is attached to the adapter. This allows for easy positioning and adjustment of the rubber dam during the dental procedure.